
Welcome to Disneyworld!!! It really is a very magical place!!

Oh, Cinderella! Sienna was in heaven! She kept going back to Cinderella and talking to her... the last time she approached her she said to her "I love your Castle. I'm going to come here again!"

Dallen is getting so big! He can almost sit up on his own, but here you can see we have him propped with pillows. He was so happy to be able to be on his own, and see things from the upright perspective!!

This is Sienna after her Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Princess makeover! What a job they did! She was thrilled. We actually had a group of girls come up to her and ask to have their picture taken with her! Notice the pink hair and glass slippers too!!

Here is the upclose!!

I was surprised that the characters all payed so much attention to Dallen as well as Sienna! Sienna got a kick out of Dallen grabbing everyone's noses, notice her expression! They both had fun with that!

That's right! This is how we roll!! (Sienna was hitching a ride on Dallen's chariot for the week) Cute kids, huh??

Stitch was an unexpected, but very fun surprise! He was so cute with Sienna!

Here is our little tourist! We were so lucky to be able to co-pilot the Disney Monorail! It was fun!

Our resort... so beautiful!

A very loving kiss! And an end to our magical trip to Orlando!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! I bet Sienna was in HEAVEN!!! So fun! And she was a beautiful Princess (as she always is). What a fun trip. Dallen is such a cutie too! I can't get over how big he is!
Awww I love all of those pictures! I'm sad that I didn't go with you because it looked like I missed out on a great time! I'm glad that you all had fun :o)
I just LOVE the picture of Sienna and Stitch. You can just tell she was having a blast with all those disney characters! I love it when you update! It makes my day! :)
Looks like you had a blast!
I can't believe what a cutie sienna is. Looks like you guys had a good time. Maybe I can talk Michael into going sometime.
She looks so much like her mommy... I miss you all so much. Glad to see you had so much fun! Maybe in a few years we can all go to DW together!
Love the princess costume! Must have been the best vacation ever. Are you on facebook? Or What's your email address? :)
Post a Comment