Monday, February 22, 2010
Sienna's haircut
Well. I. finally. caved. Sienna has been talking about cutting her hair for a while. I told her she had to wait until after Caitlin's wedding. The other day she was complaining about tangles in her hair, so I told her we could cut it! I already miss her long hair, but she loves it short. So here are the before and afters...
We forgot to get one earlier, so this is after I started wetting it for the cut.
She kept staring at herself in the mirror that afternoon. SHE LOVED IT!
I have never cut hair like this before. My only previous experience has been on my kids baby hair! This was challenging, and I'm sure not perfect, but on a 4 year old, I think it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! Her eyes really pop! (not that they didn't before...) too cute!
You did such a good job! it looks great!
That looks so great! I love the full front pic of her, she's such a camera lover! :)
I had to many mistakes in my last comment. I LOVE IT! I want to cut Jentreys but Michael will not let me. You did a great job.
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment