Jeff and I have been married for almost 11 years now! We live in Arvada, Co, and have a daughter, Sienna, who is 5. We also have a son, Dallen, who turns 2 in November! Our lives are very full of love!
..."whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
6 comments:
I just love his smile!! too cute!
That is so funny. Cannon has never done that with cereal but he does it with Soup all the time. Too cute.
He's sure a sweetie! Next Saturday or Sunday we should video chat again.
LOL! I love the one on his head. I can't believ I've never seen him in person! They get big too fast.
That is funny I love it. He is so big I can't believe it and such a cutie.
He is so beautiful! Love the cheerio on the forehead!
Post a Comment