Monday, January 28, 2008

Mac and Cheese anyone??

Okay, so I have to vent for just a moment. I went to the grocery store 3 days ago, it was a BIG grocery trip, lots and lots of stuff. Today I open my cupboard to get a box of mac and cheese for lunch and to my dismay there is none! I distinctly remember grabbing 3 boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, and there IS evidence of this on my reciept, but nothing to show for it! So after rummaging through all my cupboards, the fridge, the freezer, even the bathroom (just checking!), I've come to the conclusion that these 3 lonely boxes of mac and cheese had to have been left at the grocery store. It's really too bad, because I really really wanted mac and cheese!

3 comments:

Caitlin Dawn said...

Yeah, that really does suck. You know what would be worse though? If there was a whole bag of stuff that you possibly left there. Double check that you aren't missing anything else!!

Lady Carolyn said...

I have done that so many times! I can't even tell you. At least it was mac and Cheese and not a 15 lb Turkey. But here's the thing, isn't that what baggers are supposed to do? When I leave my keys or ID, that's n me, but missing a bag.... They have people for that and it STILL happens. I swear when you have kids you become forgetful in so many ways.

Don't feel bad, you just joined the club. Once I caught Katie helping herself to another person's cart ful of bags. Nice huh? I'm glad I caught that. LOL

Jan said...

What else have you noticed missing... there is sure to be more right?! Bummer deal especially since you paid for it - even if it is cheap.