Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cutest in the World





I didn't realize how just how often I say this to Sienna until...... A couple of days ago we were walking and I picked her up to give her a hug; as I did this she said to me "Mommy, you're the cutest thing in the whole world!" (I have to say how incredibly sweet it was! I told her "Thank you" and hugged her even harder after that!) Since that day, I've realized that I say this same thing to her several times every single day. It's just so funny to me the things children hear and repeat. In this picture she's playing in a "fort" (her mattress laying over her dresser), and blowing me kisses! I really do believe she's the cutest thing in the whole world!

3 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

Katie has that same shirt! Gotta love the Children's Place. Super cute.

Jan said...

That is so sweet! I cannot wait for those moments.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture, she looks so gown up and of course CUTE!