Friday, December 28, 2007
A Glimpse into our Christmas...
On Christmas Eve, we were at my Mom's home. We had a lovely dinner and Christmas sing-a-long with a few of my sisters. It was very quite compared to some years, but also wonderful. We finished off the evening with opening some gifts, and watching the Polar Express.
On Christmas morning, Sienna woke, but didn't want to see if Santa had come, because she was afraid he was still at our home! After a little convincing, she walked to our front room and realized he was indeed already back at the north pole sleeping after his long night out. She was unhappy when she read his note to her stating that he couldn't come up with any "witch makeup", but fortunatly Santa HAD found some Barbie makeup that had green eyeshadow in it. Voila! To Sienna, since it was green, it was witch makeup! Then came the best happy face ever, along with "I knew he would send it Mommy! I knew it!" (Which we captured on video!!) The picture below is of Sienna in her new witch/Elpheba costume that Santa brought her. She's hiding her eyes because she wanted to look just like Elpheba does on the cover of the soundtrack to "Wicked". So for those of you who own the CD, you may recognize her...
Later in the day on Christmas, we headed over to Jeff's parents home. We visited there for most of the remainder of the day. Sienna had fun playing with her cousins. She really plays well these days, and it is so much fun to watch her interacting and imagining with others! Here is a picture of Sienna with her "Poppy".
This picture is the day after Christmas, I thought it was too funny! Sienna was showing off her new Hello Kitty stickers (they're on her feet!!) She knows when she's funny.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahh! I love the pictures, I am so excited you updated! The Elphaba one is fabulous! I want a copy of it to frame in my room. And I super super want to watch your Christmas tape!
How cute are those pics?! wish we were closer.
great update lindsay!! Sienna is a doll!
Post a Comment