Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally some great news for the Shaws!


Sienna's gonna be a big sister! I'm due just before Thanksgiving which is still forever away in Sienna's little mind, but I just hope it's enough time for us to prepare! I've been feeling somewhere between great to just okayish and am mostly just so excited! Yay!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! We're very happy for you!
Love, Dan and Lizzie

Caitlin Dawn said...

Hooray you and Casey being knocked up at the same time!!! Whoop whoop! Congrats congrats congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

It is always great to hear wonderful news, and we are so very excited for you!
Love,
Aunt Cara

Lady Carolyn said...

That is so awesome!!!! Congrats.

Mama Robyn said...

I Am so Happy for you guys. Glad that everything is going well. I miss you so much! Why didn't you call me to tell me? I need to see y ou I miss you. Hope all is well. I set up a BLOG on here too go check it out.

Love, Robyn Kris and Cannon oh and mom Barb

Sabrina said...

Wow, that is such exciting news!! I hope the pregnancy goes well for you!

Janet said...

OK, now that I've decided to stalk you on your blog I can find out important information, like...
I was wondering when you were due! It won't be long now, huh?