Oooooo! Did I make you want to read?? I don't really have anything exciting to say, but earlier today I was dubbed a "boring blogger", so I thought I'd better do or say something! Not too much going on in the Shaw household, at least not worthy to write of. We did go on a trip to Utah about a month ago, that was quite fun, and I do have a few cute pics of Sienna with her cousins and Great-Grandparents. Besides that, there's just not too much to say! I suppose I could write about my 1 silver hair I've found on the tip top of my head.....no that wouldn't interest too many people (should I pluck it or not?). I could write about the fact that we OWE taxes.....nope, probably not too interesting. Or what about the terrible spring snow we've been getting for the last 2 weeks! Still not too interesting! Well, today I did get Sienna dressed up in her Easter dress again. I had a really hard time getting her to do anything for the camera on Easter, so we attempted today to get her to smile for the camera. We had much better success today. Imagine Jeff behind me doing who knows what while I'm saying "Please smile for me Sienna!?!? Oh, just one? Wait stay there..... don't move.....just smile!!" I think it was Jeff who got the smile out of her, what do you think?

Here's the full dress...
Here are some pics from the Utah trip....
First, Ellie and Sienna decked out in princess pj's and almost matching sunglasses, they thought they were pretty funny! I thought so too.
Here they are with Great-Grandma Shaw...

Sienna trying not to have fun driving a really fun car...

And HAVING fun now, with Great-Grandpa Ripplinger...

More fun with cousins Emma and Katie...

And here is Sienna with her second cousin Gentrey.

I don't think I've ever seen cuter princesses in my whole life than I did on this weekend in Utah! They were everywhere! As Sienna says "Hasta La Pasta!" I'll write again, hopefully sooner than later!
5 comments:
You posted!!!! That is "exciting" I've been checking in for the last month waiting, and here it is. Thank you! The masses demand more Shaw blogging. LOL
The pics of the girls are adorable. My girls want to play with Sienna again so very badly and they get to in June! Yea!
Oh! and I love the Easter dress!
I'd pluck it!!! Whatever Jeff was doing worked great. Sienna's smile is so cute.
Thanks for the latest installement! We do enjoy reading! Sorry that you OWE taxes... ouch! That is always my worst fear... so much nicer to get money back. Think tax rebate :).
Cara
That Easter dress is gorgeous!
Post a Comment