
Isn't she precious? This is the first time ever in Sienna's life that she has just randomly fallen asleep! She gave up naps at the insanely early age of about 20 months, and has fought them at all costs since. The only time she ever takes naps anymore is when she accidentally falls asleep in the car. So today she's been feeling a little sick (typical cold symptoms), and I thought she seemed a little bit sleepy, but usually this would not matter. I went upstairs to put a load of laundry in the washer, and left her in the basement cuddling with her pillow and blanket on the couch, no tv, no books, no one else with her (she HAD been talking to her imaginary friends earlier, but they seemed to be gone), only to walk back downstairs less than 5 min later to find her soundly sleeping! Oh what shock must have been on my face! I actually think I started laughing to myself! So here I am now writing a blog while Sienna continues to sleep.... maybe I should go take a nap!
3 comments:
That's so sweet! I love those moments.
We'll see you soon. :)
How perfect! I've recently been wishing that Carson could and would just fall asleep when I know he's tired. Sweet picture... did you take a nap?! How are you feeling?
Aw, so sweet! I love a sleeping kid. It just makes you want to go cuddle with her! I can totally sympathize about the nap strike - Rebekah did that to me at a young age, and it about killed me. Hang in there!
Post a Comment