On our way home from Colorado Springs, we stopped by the North entrance to the Air Force Academy to see the B-52 Bomber that's there. Sienna's eyes were open so wide and she loved to be so close to an airplane. This plane has been here since December 1983, but I've never stopped to see it before. It's really pretty interesting once you take the time to realize all it's been a part of.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
The day my Nephew was born!
Hayden Tyler Gustafson was born at 12:51 PM today! He weighed in at 8lbs 1oz. 20.5 inches long. And WHAT A CUTIE! He was sucking his thumb like crazy and nursed right off with no problems! Oh how I wish they lived closer! Congratulations Casey and Todd!
On our way home from Colorado Springs, we stopped by the North entrance to the Air Force Academy to see the B-52 Bomber that's there. Sienna's eyes were open so wide and she loved to be so close to an airplane. This plane has been here since December 1983, but I've never stopped to see it before. It's really pretty interesting once you take the time to realize all it's been a part of.
Here is Sienna with Jeff underneath the airplane. You can tell how excited she was about it! She's waving with both hands! I had to add this one!
On our way home from Colorado Springs, we stopped by the North entrance to the Air Force Academy to see the B-52 Bomber that's there. Sienna's eyes were open so wide and she loved to be so close to an airplane. This plane has been here since December 1983, but I've never stopped to see it before. It's really pretty interesting once you take the time to realize all it's been a part of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He's adorable!!!! And hopefully, I'll get to hold him soon! :)
Pretty cute! I cannot believe he's already here - her preg seemed to go so fast. I love Sienna's ABC's below too!
What a cutie! Tell Casey congrats!
Post a Comment