Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My 30th Birthday

So, here it is...I am 30! I know this blog should have been posted about 2 weeks ago, but I don't have the pictures, they are all on my sisters camera! I just keep forgeting to get them from her, but she fortunatly emailed me a couple, so here goes! On June 1st my Mom did a small celebration for me, it was as they most always are at her home, on Sunday so that my older sister Courtney was there (She's always at my Mom's house on Sunday's). We had a Cold Stone Creamery cake which was SO DELICIOUS!! It had red velvet cake, and cake batter ice cream with yummy kit kat bar pieces on the top! We had good dinner, and I got a box of cherry cordials from Godiva Chocolate (mmmm, one of my absolute favorites!). We had such a nice calm cool evening grilling chicken and just hanging out, it could have just stopped there- but it didn't and little did I know....

The following Saturday my Mom and I went shopping for some maternity clothes. I'm definatly needing them now! We were gone for a couple hours, Jeff was with Sienna watching the Air show at Jefferson County Airport which they could see great from my Mom's backyard. I was quite looking forward to getting home to watch a little of it. When we get home, I had the surprise of my life! I walked in the front door and BAM! it's full of lots of people saying "Surprise, Happy Birthday Lindsay!" OH MY GOSH!!!! I think I turned about 50 different shades of red all at once! My family and so many friends, it was unbelievable that this could have been happening to me. It was such a great birthday surprise from everyone, and I really want to thank my sisters, and Jeff for doing such an amazing job! Now I have to apologize to everyone reading because I have yet to get pictures of this event, but I promise they will come soon! I'll have to figure out how to do one of those slideshow thingy's soon! But here are a couple pics from the Sunday before...

2 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

I'm so slow at getting back into the swing of things. I'll get more picture to you.

Janet said...

Wow we're the same age! lol