Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pinkalicious!

Sienna has this fun book called "Pinkalicious", she LOVES IT! In it the little girl (dubbed Pinkalicious) makes pink cupcakes with her Mom and eats so many that she turns pink. The girl acts quite spoiled which I don't love, but Sienna just enjoys all the colors in the book, and I think she also likes the pink dress the girl wears. Anyhow, one day she and I stayed in because of rain, and I thought she'd like to make pink cupcakes like Pinkalicious does. We made pink, pink, pink cupcakes with pink, pink, pink frosting, and oh boy was Sienna happy. I limited her cupcake intake to one a day, and didn't get a pink child, much to Sienna's dismay. She kept waking up in the mornings asking if she was pink yet, but it never happened. Well anyhow here are a couple pictures of her enjoying her cupcakes!

1 comment:

Lady Carolyn said...

I've read that book! My girl liked it too. Emma thinks Sienna looks like a polite princess eating her cupcakes. LOL