Friday, June 27, 2008

Chip Thief OR The Little Mermaid?

The other day we were all enjoying some chips and guacamole. Quite yummy, it was an after church, but before dinner snack. It was almost gone, and we had all started drifting away from the kitchen when all of the sudden I notice Sienna run past me with the bag of chips and head to her "playhouse" behind the piano. Then she runs back towards the kitchen... and then she whips by again with the bowl of guacamole! Well, I just HAD to sneak back to her hideaway and find out what was going on... you've got to listen closely if you want to hear her voice!!

After that, I couldn't decide what to do or say... she sure knows how to skirt a subject...

2 comments:

Jan said...

That's pretty funny. Totally something that I would try to do. She makes me want to go get some chips and dip right now. That picture below is classic! I'm interested to see how she does with her own little sibling.

Lady Carolyn said...

Oh, that sea witch! She gets the cutest ones. --P.S. Princesses share Guacamole with their Mommies. ;)

That's adorable.