Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're having a........BOY!!!

Well finally after guesses galore from family and friends, today we found out that we are expecting a baby boy! What a fun time for us! We were very pleasantly surprised and are so excited! Neither of us would have guessed it really, I think we both sort of just thought we'd have another girl. So exciting! Now the Shaw family will have another boy to give Taven some company, and the Ripplingers will just have another boy! Yay! His fetal heart rate today was 146 beats per minute, and he was approx. 12 oz.! They said he's in the 58th percentile. Here's a picture!

9 comments:

Carrrie said...

Yeah! Boys are fun... :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That is some picture! Did you know you were pregnant when I stopped by?
Congrats

Lady Carolyn said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

Caitlin Dawn said...

SO excited!! I can't even think of anything more to say! I am just so excited!!

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOOODNESS!!! I totally thought you would have another girl! How fun!! We really need to get together SOON!

Tana said...

How fun to hear from you! I am so excited for you. Tara just had her first baby, a boy, six weeks ago! We love him.

Is there any chance we get to see you at the reunion next week? I got to see your dad for a minute at Issac's wedding.

It is always lovely to hear from you-
Best Wishes

Tana said...

Linsay, I am so happy for you and Jeff. We would love to see you all. I guess there is no chance you will be at the reunion next week?

I got to see your dad for just a minute at Issac's wedding.

Anyway, it's always delightful to hear from you.

Love always,
Tana Allred

Lindsay said...

Sorry Tana! We won't be making it to the reunion...I'm a little (okay a lot) bummed. We just got back from Idaho, and can't quite manage another quick trip right away...My Dad will be there though, I think just one evening for a while. Please give everyone a big hug for me!!

Janet said...

Ah, more useful information .... congrats on having a boy!