
I realize that I'm behind on my blogging! So these pictures and video are from a month ago when my Grandpa came to visit from Wisconsin! We only see him about 1 time each year and this time he came to see us! Very fun... it did take Sienna (as always) a little while to warm up, but now she wishes he weren't gone. He can only hear certain tones, so he couldn't usually hear Sienna very well, but they had fun trying to communicate, and I think they both had a lot of fun with each other! He's a very proud Great Grandpa with his two Great Grandkids, can't you tell from his big smile?

I had to throw this picture of Sienna in too (same time period). It's the first time she had corn ON the cob, we usually cut it off for her, but she wanted it like a "big girl". She did great! And then down below here I've put a video of Sienna playing with her Great Grandpa Bruce- We miss you Grandpa!!
2 comments:
Okay that game of catch melts your heart. How sweet is that?!
That video cracked me up. It was so fun watching her with Grandpa!
Post a Comment