Sunday, January 11, 2009

A few recent pictures!

Sienna is now our "Sunbeam" (It's the 3 year old class at church, and boy is she excited to be out of the nursery!!)!! Isn't she getting so big?!?!
Dallen is already in his 6 month clothes! He's growing too quickly! What a cutie, don't you think?

This is Sienna loving her Christmas dress.
Just being silly...
This is from Sienna's ballet recital...Margaux, Miss Marlana, and Sienna.

4 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

Yea for recent pictures! I love Sienna's outfits! So cute!

Caitlin Dawn said...

Oh, I'm happy you're beginning to have the time to start posting again, it makes me VERY happy! I love you! And now I'm going to come downstairs to talk to you.

Schuyler said...

YO!!! Another kid? That is awesome. Sienna looks cute as a button, and Dallen looks like a little Jeff.

It has been a long time, so please contact me ASAP. We need to do a little catching up.

Contact me at my work e-mail, because that is the only e-mail that I really check on a regular basis. The address is: schuyler.nichols@meyertool.com

Jan said...

Very cute pictures. I love her poses as always. Good job catching Dallen smile. We've got to get together.