So over the last month, there have been many "blogs" in my head. I sort of live life and when funny or pertinent things happen I "bookmark" them in my head as good things to blog about. I title the blog and think of a good picture to go with them and everything. But lately I've really not had any time to dedicate to cleaning the bathroom let alone type a blog! So now I'm giving YOU the chance to tell me what you want me to blog about!! Here are a few "teasers" of some of the blogs running through my head from the last few days...
Stinkitus
Last night Sienna and Jeff were playing doctor. Somehow Sienna decided that Jeff had something called stinkitus, and it couldn't be cured from taking a shower...
Growing
Dallen is getting so big so fast! It seems to happen much faster with a second child. At his 2 month appointment he was already the same size as Sienna was at her 4 month visit...
Our house!!
So we've had many ups and downs looking for a house over the past 7 months. We finally found one last November, and we DID put an offer on it in December! But it's something called a "short-sale" and up until a week ago, we still weren't sure if we were going to get it or not...
The Bird
I've got no idea at all where Sienna learned about this finger, but over the last month she's been asking me about it, and what it means when it is stuck up into the air by itself...
I'm sure there are more but this is all I've got right off the top of my head...Please let me know which one's you'd like to hear more about!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know that this isn't very helpful... but I am very interested in all of those stories... perhaps your should just start from the top and write one each week :o)
Lindsay... I think you should tell the story of Sienna flipping the bird, because it's a good one! And you should definitely tell about your house because that is something you are SO SO excited about!!
Gotta hear about "the bird"!!
Post a Comment