Friday, October 16, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween

I love the holiday months of October, November, and December! One of my favorite sort of 'extra' parts of this time period are all of the holiday TV programs!! So here we are grooming our children to value the same quality TV that we (Jeff and I) value. I tell you, it's real quality! And yes, in this picture down below, Dallen IS holding the remote control. But it's not the real one; there are no batteries in it. It's one of his absolute favorite toys.

Okay, here it comes...
'It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LINDSAY!!! Just saw your comment on my blog. I am such a slacker. I was looking through some of your posts and cannot believe how big the kiddos are. They are amazing and Iam sure they are keeping you and hubby busy! Miss you. we should catch up.
laura