Friday, October 16, 2009

Wedding Rehearsal and Wedding!!

Sienna was the Flower Girl for my brother Andrew's wedding. She was very very nervous! Sweet Auntie Floy made this great, warm, cuddly blanket for Sienna as a special "Thank you" for taking part in their wedding. Sienna sleeps with it every night now!After the rehearsal and dinner, several of us went out with Floy rollerskating!! How fun! What a great idea as a sort of 'bachelorette party' if you will. My sister Casey and I went, and were so excited to have our little (ok, not SO little) cousin Jana come with us! She's from Wisconsin, and is the 'baby' cousin. I think she was born when I was 18, so I've never really hung out much with her, but was very glad to on this night! Thanks for coming with us Jana!
This is a great picture of Floy sitting in the middle of the skating rink opening a present that some of her friends brought her! We had the rink to ourselves for about 30 mins after normal closing time, it was SO fun!

I thought this was a cute picture of Sienna getting prepared for her big walk with Auntie Floy behind her getting ready for her bigger walk!! Floy looked absolutley radiant! The pictures that I have don't really do her justice. She was stunning, and it was a beautiful wedding! (By the way, Sienna's walk was done just perfectly! And while she was standing up with the wedding party during the ceremony, she turned to look at me and started blowing me kisses! A smidge embarrassing, but SO adorable!)
This last picture is the ONLY one that I have of Andrew from the night, so I had to post it! Sorry Floy that your eyes are closed, but I couldn't really crop you out either!! What a good looking couple! Congrats you two!

1 comment:

Schuyler said...

HOLY COW!!!! Andrew got married!?!? That is so freakin cool. I wish I could have been there to personally congragulate him. Be sure to tell him for me.

-Schuyler