At the beginning of August, we had some massively rainy days here in Colorado. It was really nice, until the first snow...then I started wondering what happened to Fall?? Anyhow, this particular rainy day Sienna was home with her Dad and Auntie Caitlin. They stayed nice and dry in the garage whilst Sienna played and played and played in the rain! As you can see they all had a ball! Sienna's dress was completely drenched and even after her bath later this same night she went back into the rain and danced some more!
By the way, she did not get sick, and I did not get mad...:)
3 comments:
I love this video, too cute! Jeff is such a fun Daddy, letting her play in the rain. "I'll bring the water to you!" Great post!!
I can't believe you guys have had snow already!!!! We're still in the 80's and 90's. Send us some rain at least!!!
Sienna just keeps getting cuter. ;)
Dancing in the rain is so much fun! She looks like she's having so much fun, of course. Next time I want to see video of Jeff out there dancing too. Too funny!
Post a Comment