My life mostly revolves around Sienna, which I think most people know already. So therefore my blog is mostly about Sienna, and all of her amazingness...but lately we have had some other happenings also! Just thought I'd throw out a brief update.
My pregnancy is going very well. I'm now almost 29 weeks which means 3rd trimester is underway! It's almost like my body said to me "Well, 2nd trimester is over so now it's time for you to feel exhausted again." I truely feel exhausted every day by 11AM. At least I can still eat, no upset stomach like 1st trimester. Sienna is already being quite the loving sister to her unborn brother. She likes to give him "lovepokes" and hugs, and she's even had a few one sided conversations with him! It does help that she has lots of one sided conversations with her many imaginary friends, gives her practice! We'll see how long all of this love continues here in a few months when her brother is really here. I'm sure we'll have some adjusting to deal with...
We decided to start our house hunt! Yeah! It's very fun for me to look at homes. My favorite part is trying to imagine our life taking place inside the walls I'm looking at. We're planning on trying to find something that we can live in, but work on too. We don't need it to be perfect, but definetely something we can move into immediatly. We could have possibly already had 2 different ones, but we both felt for whatever reason like we needed to wait just a bit longer. We know the right one will come along. But now we have seen all that there currently is in the area we're looking, so now we just wait. As more are listed we'll see them. Could come quickly, or not! Good thing we've got a great home in the meantime (Thanks Mom)!
I suppose the last bit of unexciting news would be that my job duties changed again at work. Instead of working at the front desk of my dental office (like I've been doing for the last 8 months), I'm now in the back again dental assisting. Dr. Medaugh said he really needed my help in the back office to reorganize and regroup the assistants. So actually more than assisting at this point, I've been doing other odd and end things to try to help things run smoother. It's definetely a different type of business for me than front desk. I'm allowed to take breaks whenever I want because the doc knows it puts more strain on me than just sitting up front, but when your busy with 10 different projects at once, and only have 2 days a week to complete them, it can be difficult to take breaks! It's mostly a good change, but it has it downsides too. Who knows what will happen after my maternity leave, I could be anywhere then!
I think that about does it for us! As new stuff arises, I'll be sure to post a new update. Thanks for being our friends and reading about our lives!! Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so great that Sienna is warming up. If she's anything like my girls, she'll be great right up until the point where baby brother wants what she's got in her hands. Then it gets interesting. LOL
That's great about the house. I hear you can never be TOO choosy. You're gonna be living there, after all. :) What area are you looking for?
Looking in Arvada, I base the area's mostly by the schools the kids would go to, so I can describe it to you that way. Ralston Valley HS, Arvada West HS, or Pomona HS have been the main places we've looked. So fairly close to where Jeff and I both grew up.
Post a Comment