So as every other 3 year old got ready for their first day of preschool this year, we got Sienna ready for her first Ballet/Tap class instead! I had been planning on doing an "at home preschool program" for her, but it just didn't work out. All we could find was adorable little boys to participate in the school with her, no girls! Now I'm sure Sienna would have been plenty happy playing with boys, but she gets LOTS of boytime, and I felt that she needed some girltime to balance her out. So we opted for a very girly class instead. I can't believe how fun it is to watch these little girls flutter around following "Miss Marlena" their Prima Ballerina teacher! I will try to get a good video one of these days to post, but for now, you can see Sienna in her leotard, and a lineup of all of the little class. There are 6 girls, all 3 and 4 years old, and I think Sienna has already started to make some lifetime friends! They are so cute together! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw... Too cute! Every girl needs girl time.
That is too cute I love it.
That really is so cute! I'm excited for her to have some girl friends - as long as it doesn't replace her boyfriends ;) I was thinking doesn't Carson's girl scream count as girl time? kidding. She's such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment