Monday, October 27, 2008

When will the baby be here???

Anyone interested in guessing the date??? Before Sienna was born we had a big group of people guess, and they each had to pay $1/guess, then of course the winner recieved the whole lot. This time Jeff has offered to create a chocolate masterpiece for the winner, no money neccesary to guess. The winning guesser will recieve a chocolate diaper (we're still not quite sure how it will be made, but I'm sure it will impress!)!! So after a few people around me taking some guesses recently, I thought I should open it up to my blog readers!! You can make up to 2 guesses, but no more... here are the current ones...
Oct 30-
Oct 31-
Nov 1-
Nov 2-
Nov 3-
Nov 4-
Nov 5-
Nov 6-
Nov 7- Caitlin
Nov 8-
Nov 9-
Nov 10-Tori
Nov 11-
Nov 12-ME (I'm going to the Madonna concert on the 11th, that could put me into labor, I think.
Nov 13-
Nov 14-
Nov 15-Caitlin
Nov 16-Hayden
Nov 17- Sienna
Nov 18- Tori
Nov 19- April
*Nov 20-
Nov 21-Kristyl
Nov 22- My Mom
Nov 23-
Nov 24-Casey
Nov 25-
Nov 26-

* This is my actual estimated due date.

I think anyone's crazy if you guess past the 26th of November because if you look at a calendar, the 27th is Thanksgiving. I really don't think my OB is going to let me go past my due date AND into a holiday weekend before inducing me. I'm like 99% sure this baby will be here before Thanksgiving. The guessing has begun!! Guess away people!!

9 comments:

Carrrie said...

So...I was going to pick November 16th...but I see that Hayden picked that date. I'm very impressed that he picked a date btw! ;) So, my second guess is November 14th, because it's a Friday. Was Sienna a little bit early too?

Jami said...

I deleted my other comment, because I was guessing the 14th, until I saw that Carrie already had... SO, I'll go with the 13th. Yay baby time!! :) Good luck!

Lady Carolyn said...

My birthday is Nov 8th So I want that one. But I want the 15th too if I can....

Mama Robyn said...

Give me the 6th cause that is kris and I's 10 year aniversary of our 1st date. and the 11th since you have Tickets to Madonna and I DON'T!!!! neiner neiner neiner. Love you hope he gets here soon I want to meet him!!!!

tracycharmed said...

I originally said the 21st because it is Mikayla's birthday, BUT since Krystal has picked it, I will go with the 20th. Close enough.

tracycharmed said...

Oh, changed my mind> I pick the day of the Madonna Concert, Murphy's Law. LOL

Janet said...

I might be at the Madonna concert too! If you do go into labor we'll save your seats. hee hee.
I'm guessing the baby will come on your due date or November 29.

Jan said...

So we can't guess on dates that are already taken?! I'm still guessing... the 13th or 20th. (By the way - Carson's standing at the door saying, "Sienna? Where are you Sienna?" Is he obsessed?!)

Lindsay said...

Anyone can guess any date they want even if it's already taken, but only the first person who guesses the winning date will get Jeff's chocolate diaper!