Thursday, October 2, 2008

Husband Tag

I am not "tagging" anyone this time, but if you are interested, by all means, have a go at it!!
What is his name? Jeffery Robert
Nicknames? Jeff, Jeffy, Dad, Daddy, Honey
How long have you been married? 9 years
How long did you date? 5 months
How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? He does usually, although lately that's all I want!!
Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember...I would guess him, but when I asked him to confirm this, I found out he doesn't remember either.
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing better? Well, he'd say me, but I think his voice is beautiful
Who is smarter? Hmmm? I would say this is a silly question, and you can make your own assumption...it's probably a coin toss, although he has 2 years more college experience under his belt.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me. He helps on occasion. Lately he's been doing more so I don't have to lift all the dirty laundry up the stairs... So sweet...
Who pays the bills? I handle the moola...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He sleeps on my right
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? I do, but we'll see how much longer that lasts. The other day he asked me to stop making froofy meals, and just cook "regular" food, whatever that means!
Who drives? Jeff does.
Who is more stubborn? We are both super duper stubborn, again a coin toss...
Who kissed who first? I'd say it was a joint effort, we bumped noses, and had to try it a second time to get it right. The same thing happened again on our wedding day!!
Who asked who out first? I don't remember exactly when we went from friends to dating, so I really have no clue.
Who proposed? This one I remember!! He asked me. I was a pain in the butt that whole night, I'm glad he still asked! That would be called true love!!
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants? I would say me... he would say he does. Does this mean he lets me think I do, or that I let him think he does? I'm not sure...LOL

1 comment:

Lady Carolyn said...

That was fun! Thanks for doing that tag :)