Nobody guessed any dates until today's so here's the official list.
Nov. 6- Robyn
Nov. 7- Caitlin
Nov. 8- Carrie T., Jason
Nov. 9- Lizzie
Nov. 10- Tori
Nov. 11- Robyn, Tracy, Marvin
Nov. 12- ME, Marvin
Nov. 13- Jami, Jan
Nov. 14- Carrie B., Jami
Nov. 15- Caitlin, Carrie T.
Nov. 16- Hayden, Carrie B.
Nov. 17- Sienna
Nov. 18- Tori
Nov. 19- April
Nov. 20- Tracy, Janet, Jan
Nov. 21- Kristyl
Nov. 22- My Mom
Nov. 23- Dan
Nov. 24- Casey
Nov. 25-
Nov. 26-
And to my dismay, one person still guessed after the 26th. Thanks Janet (Nov. 29th), I think it's a long shot though.
And now for my official OB appointment update for those who are interested. My blood pressure was normal (114/54), Baby's heartrate was good (155/BPM), I've gained an impressive 36-40 lbs. (depending on the time of day, in the morning it's more like 36, but by my appointment time in the afternoons it's more like 40). With Sienna I gained over 50 lbs. so I'm happy with only 40ish! I didn't ask exactly how effaced I was today, last week it was 50%, but I am dialated to a good 2cm. My doctor is usually all business, and today she smiled at me and said that I may or may not make it to my appointment next week! I know, I know, it could mean nothing, but boy does it feel good to hear that kind of statement from a doctor!! Hee hee! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. Jeff on the other hand just told my sister that our weekend plans are to "have a baby"... he's definately ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!!! It is getting so close! Jeff is such a cute dad being so excited. :) Good luck with everything.
I wouldn't worry about weight.
I gained a ton with both girls. This one I've actually lost weight and I'm almost half way through. Either way, Thank goodness nursing slims ya back down. LOL With Katie the minute i stopped nursing i went up more lbs than I was 9 months along with her. :( took me 2 year to work off.
I am so excited for you guys good luck with every thing. I hope sooner than later for your sake.
Yay! Can't wait to hear the big news!!
Post a Comment