Monday, November 3, 2008

The Farmer

Quick story... Jeff, Sienna and I were just hanging out yesterday morning before church. Jeff was making pancakes, I was lounging on the couch talking to Jeff and relaxing and Sienna was in full imagination mode while playing on the eliptical machine. She was pretending to be a farmer (not quite sure where she comes up with this stuff sometimes), the story went as follows...

Sienna (Interupting whatever adult conversation was taking place): Mom! Tell me "No farmer, you can't go right now!"

Me: No farmer, you can't go right now!

Sienna: But honey, I HAVE to go feed the cows and milk the hens! I will be back in a little while.

That's the story. Jeff and I looked at each other at that point and were so puzzled as to where the whole farmer thing came from in the first place, and then at the same time didn't want to laugh too hard at the "milking of the hens" portion of it. I think Jeff told her to be careful while milking the hens, because they might not like it much. And then came something about getting the eggs from the goats. Maybe we need to visit a farm one of these days.

5 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

Hee hee. I love what 3 yr olds come up with.

Mama Robyn said...

that is awesome. Take that kid to White Fence Farms in Lakewood and get her some Chicken dinner! Yummmyyyy. Remember to have that boy when I said to... That is only 2 days from now. Love and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That's great. You gotta love her.

Jenny said...

I love that she is pretty funny. you guys need to get out more.

Jan said...

What a little crack up!