That's about all I have to say right now. It expresses the way I feel currently. And yes, I do feel the need to share this unimportant, selfish thing with the world. Sorry to those who wanted something more exciting...hopefully I'll have more news SOON!!
7 comments:
You've still got 3 days till your due date... I know the last stretch makes each day last a life time. I don't know any other time I've ever been like "Am in excrutiating pain yet? No? Dang."
It is totally ok for you to feel this way. I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. I was "in labor" with Aiden for a month before he was born. Was dialated for weeks, etc. I had so many false alarms...almost every night contractions would get consistent for an hour, and then STOP. not fun. I am not going to tell you how late Aiden was past the GUESSED EDD, because that won't help you now. Hopefully your little guy will arrive this week!!! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope everything happens this week! :)
Hang in there! :)
That last comment was from me... for some dumb reason, I have two accounts...
Lindsay,
I say DAAARRRNNNN to your UUUGGGGGG. I wanted some fun news. :( But, it is keeping my days exciting to just check your blog...if that helps any. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Can't wait to hear the whole story!!
~Melissa
Hold fast. It'll come! I don't have much life experience but I'm pretty sure fat and miserable is how you're supposed to feel right now. Thinking of you.
Jenae
Wait a few more days so I can get the Chocolate Diaper!!!
Post a Comment